Special Thanks to...
Pershore Riverside Centre www.pershoreriversidecentre.org
South Worcestershire Lifeguards
Pershore Rotary Club
The Angel Inn www.angelpershore.co.uk
Wychavon Kayak and Canoe Club www.wkcc.org.uk
Individual helping hands with a big part to the Festival
- Adey Mayhew - South Worcestershire Lifeguards
- John Gregson - Treasurer
- Tony Rawling - Town Mayor
- Bob Gillmor - Deputy Mayor
- Liz Etheridge - The Wetlands
- Clive Matthews - Avon Navigation Trust
- Michael Hodges - Harbour Master
Stall holders and Traders
New stalls and attractions are booking all the time, and we are happy to help with any mutual promotion. Just some of the previous stalls are:
- Jimmy Dobson - Childrens Funfair
- Shooting Stars Circus and Sports skills
- LOADS more - bouncy castles, food, have a go watersports, tumbolas, market stalls .............
- (more info to follow here soon - this page is under construction)
We will update these pages, especially after the event, so please contact us and we will be happy to put your details and links on here......... it's never too late to get involved.